OECTA is looking for AQ instructors to deliver courses in the following areas:
- Co-operative Education
- Guidance and Career Education
- Teaching English Language Learners
- Teacher Librarian
In order to instruct an OECTA AQ course, applicants must be an OECTA member, hold a specialist/Masters qualifications or equivalency, be currently instructing in the field, and possess successful experience leading adult learners.
As an instructor you have responsibility for delivering the course, as accredited by the Ontario College of Teachers.
Instructor selection is based on the following criteria:
- Professional qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in curriculum design and implementation
- Sound understanding of the principles of adult learning
- Familiarity and competency with online learning platforms
Applications must be received by August 29, 2018.
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please download and complete the application.
Interested instructor applicants should submit their completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax Attn: AQ Registrar to 416-925-5251, no later than August 29, 2018.