Member Engagement Awards
The Member Engagement Awards program honours achievement among OECTA units for their unique and innovative approach in engaging members and helping to spread the good news about our amazing teachers and our Catholic education system. Unit communication activities remain integral to effective member engagement. Keep this is mind when considering your award submission(s). Entries will be judged by the provincial Member Engagement Committee in April, and the awards will be presented at the June Council of Presidents’ meeting.
Download Application Form
- Entries must be created between the AGM of the previous year (2017) and the AGM of the current year (2018). The Member Engagement Committee members will make the final decision about an entry’s category.
- Review the categories carefully and select the category that most closely fits your entry. The same project, or parts of a project, may be submitted in different categories.
- Complete a separate form for each entry. Photocopy additional entry forms as needed.
- Attach the completed form to each entry and mail to Member Engagement Awards, OECTA, 65 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 400, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y8, or email email@example.com.
- Entries are to arrive no later than April 19, 2018.