Member Engagement Awards
OECTA’s Member Engagement Awards program honours achievement among OECTA units for their unique and innovative approach in engaging members and helping to spread the good news about our amazing teachers and our Catholic education system. The program is an opportunity for units to share their best and most effective member engagement practices.
All activities/initiatives eligible for consideration that have taken place between AGM 2020 and AGM 2021. Units often make exceptional efforts around Catholic Education Week, Thanksgiving and Christmas to promote the positive contributions of Catholic teachers and Catholic education in their communities. Also, this past year local bargaining and COVID-19 have presented both challenges and opportunities for units to engage members in new and different ways.
- Entries must be created between the AGM of the previous year (2020) and the AGM of the current year (2021). The Member Engagement Committee members will make the final decision about an entry’s category.
- Review the categories carefully and select the category that most closely fits your entry. The same project, or parts of a project, may be submitted in different categories.
- Complete a separate form for each entry. Photocopy additional entry forms as needed.
- Attach the completed form to each entry and mail to Member Engagement Awards, OECTA, 65 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 400, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y8, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries are to arrive no later than April 19, 2021.