Course Fees and Cancellation
General Course Fees
- Religious Education Part 1 - $550
- All other AQ courses - $600
Tuition fee payments are by credit card. Payment must be received before the specified deadline listed for each course. Credit card payments are made online during registration and are processed, immediately.
If a course is cancelled the fees will be remitted back to the same credit card. Some courses have a required textbook. This is listed in the course details. You are encouraged to obtain the textbook immediately after your course is confirmed to run.
Some courses have a required textbook. This is listed in the course details. You are encouraged to obtain the textbook immediately after your course is confirmed to run.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To withdraw from a course, send an email to the Registrar at email@example.com. Refunds will be based on when the withdrawal notice is received:
- Withdrawal within two weeks of course start - $25 administrative fee applies
- Withdrawal within the first week of the course - 50 per cent refund
- Withdrawal after the first week of the course - 0 per cent refund
- Participants will receive a full refund if a course is cancelled.
Outstanding Fees or Documents
Any participant with outstanding fees and/or documents may not be permitted to register in future sessions, and will not be recommended for the appropriate accreditation to the Ontario College of Teachers until the account is cleared and/or documents have been received.